This is a testing and diagnostics company that supports women's health.
Position Title: Manager - Gynecological Oncology MSL Team — JO#2201-5692
Therapeutic Area: Diagnostics/Device - Gynecological Cancers
The Manager leads a nationally-based MSL team focused only on Gynecological Cancer. S/he serves as a key field-based scientific resource for clinicians, academic institutions, and professional organizations. The Manager oversees MSLs in the areas of planning and execution, ensuring they engage in scientific exchange and insight generation.
The Manager is a decision-maker and drives results. The role requires a scientific background, strong business acumen, communication skills, and coaching/development skills.
The Manager reports to the Director of the MSL Breast, Gynecological Oncology, and Hematology teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise a team of Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs). Provide ongoing education, training, and supervision. Collaborate with the Director of the Breast, Gynecological Oncology, and Hematology teams to assign projects.
- Provide scientific/clinical presentations on Company products with a focus on gynecological cancers.
- Address the specific needs of customers by responding to requests for information about marketed and developing products.
- Serve as a medical and scientific resource for the Company’s Sales and Marketing teams.
- Develop, maintain, and manage interactions with Key Opinion Leaders within Gynecological Oncology communities and with other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Review and report test results to ordering clinicians, when appropriate.
- Develop educational materials in collaboration with Marketing for healthcare providers and patients.
- Participate in clinical research/data analysis and scientific writing.
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and has access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic). One must be confident in user databases, gsheets, Salesforce, etc.
- Complete training related to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedures, Compliance, and Security as soon as possible, but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Maintain current status on Company training.
- Pass a post-offer criminal background check.
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- Health care professionals with relevant clinical sciences knowledge in Oncology will be considered: Master’s required, terminal degree preferred (PharmD, PhD, MD/DO, DNP).
- Prior experience in an MSL role is highly preferred and/or the introduction of new clinical laboratory tests.
- Previous success managing a team of remote employees.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Outgoing and confident demeanor.
- Independent thinker and persuasive communicator.
Since 2009, TriNet Pharma has evolved into one of healthcare’s largest and most respected agencies for recruiting and placing direct-hire and contract Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Affairs, and Medical Communications/Publications professionals in life sciences companies in the United States and around the world.