This is an innovative testing and diagnostics company.
Position Title: Medical Science Liaison, Melanoma
- 2201-5708 - West US
- 2201-5709 - East US
The Medical Science Liaison, Melanoma is a key field-based scientific resource for clinicians, academic institutions, and professional organizations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide scientific and/or clinical presentations on data that support the Company’s products in Melanoma Cancer.
- Serve as a medical and scientific resource for the Company’s US/International Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and BioPharma teams.
- Develop, maintain, and manage interactions with Melanoma Cancer Key Opinion Leaders.
- Support lab operations in providing additional information to healthcare providers as it pertains to Company products.
- Represent the Company at various scientific and clinical congress meetings.
- Engage in continuous learning to maintain scientific and clinical expertise.
- Provide medical expertise in the creation of materials for healthcare providers, review and approval of external resources, communication tools, and publications to ensure medical accuracy.
- Support and coordinate ongoing clinical trials and research initiatives at academic institutions and/or study sites.
- Over 70% travel is required.
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- Healthcare professionals with relevant scientific knowledge and/or clinical training in oncology will be considered.
- Advanced healthcare/scientific degree preferred (Ph.D., Pharm.D, M.D., D.N.P.), (Master’s degree required).
- MSL experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must live within assigned/advertised territory.
- Outgoing and confident demeanor, independent thinker, and persuasive communicator.
- Experience in establishing strong, collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholder functions (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Regulatory, R&D) and external customers.
- Ability to work independently and remotely while maintaining a strong teamwork ethic.
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Employs strategic thinking to contribute to the product, departmental, and organizational plans and goals.
- Demonstrates flexibility and capacity to adjust to change and adapt to unexpected tasks, issues, changes in strategy, or department needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to read, interpret, and convey complex scientific information.
Since 2009, TriNet Pharma has evolved into one of healthcare’s largest and most respected agencies for recruiting and placing permanent and contract Medical Affairs, Clinical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, and Medical Communications professionals in life sciences companies in the United States and around the world.